3 Dec 2015

This Little girl after 20 years will make you feel awsome..

Hello folks,

I came back with an interesting article. To be frank this is not an article but a sharing of a feel good content with you.  As a child I always remind a song "I am a very good girl" from movie little soldiers. This song is famous for the naughty little girl who does all the mischievous and simply say "I am a good girl"

Now after 20 years the main characters from the old song came back with same visuals and mostly same gang from the old batch grouped to do a naughty remake of the old song and named it as "Not so little soldiers"  See how good it feels..



Here is the old song  .. First see this old song and then see the below new remake ..




Have you collected the memories of old song? Now its time to watch the new remake :) watch and enjoy.. Please share this link to your friends so that I can get more views.



Thank you

For funny stuff visit: Crazy Stuff

1 comment: